April 04th, 2014
4 April 2014
4 April 2014
BRIGHTON & HOVE FARESHARE – PROJECT MANAGER
Following the successful promotion to FareShare UK of our long standing Project Manager, FareShare Brighton is looking to appoint a new strategic leader at this key stage.
These are exciting times for the successful candidate. FareShare Brighton is in a strong financial and operational position; we have increased output and sourcing of food and are serving a wide range of projects in and around Brighton.
In the last 12 months we have redistributed 455 tonnes of food to 65 projects.
The new project manager should:
• Be passionate about fighting food poverty & waste.
• Have excellent leadership skills to galvanise a team and ensure shared vision.
• Be a clear thinker and able to implement a strategic plan.
• Be creative in developing further opportunities in line with the vision & values of the project.
• Be sympathetic to the values of City Gate Community Projects.
If you believe you have the requisite skills, experience and vision for this role please complete the Application & Equal Opportunities Form below and submit these together with a letter, of no more than 2 A4 sides, saying how you meet the person specifications of this role.
Application to: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is midday Wednesday 23rd April. We anticipate interviewing on Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd May 2014.
Candidates interested in learning more about the history and work of FareShare Brighton should contact Mr Andy Au for an informal discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org