The FareShare Community Volunteering Hub connects you to volunteering opportunities with the charities and community groups that FareShare provides food to.
This guide helps first-time users search and apply for volunteer opportunities.
Searching for Volunteer Opportunities
- Go to https://doit.life/fareshare/search?q=
- To find opportunities near you, enter your Location on the top panel
- You can apply additional filters on the right hand side
- You will be shown relevant opportunities
- Select an opportunity to read the full details
Applying for a Volunteering Opportunity
Once you have found a volunteer opportunity that interests you, you can register your interest with the organisation.
To do this:
- Click ‘Register my Interest‘ on the opportunity page
- You will be prompted to create a volunteer account.
Please note: if you already have a Do IT account, you can scroll to the bottom and click ‘Login with do-it.org’
- Once you have created your volunteer account, you will be prompted to finish registering interest for the volunteer opportunity
- Click ‘Share‘ to submit your registration with the organisation
You will receive an email confirming that you have registered interest. The organisation will be in touch with you directly to discuss next steps.