CFINE’s Homemade Pizza
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Mix the flour and yoghurt together until combined.
- Grease a baking sheet, place the dough onto baking sheets and press out the dough with a floured hand (fairly thinly).
- Lightly spread tomato purée onto dough (use the back of a spoon).
- Top with thinly sliced onion and tomato and finely grated cheese.
- Bake for about 30 mins 180c
- Once golden brown remove from oven and leave to cool for a few minutes before removing from tray.