Gino’s Minestrone Soup
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
1 clove garlic
2 sticks of celery
1 large potato
1 can beans
200 gr chopped fresh tomatoes
1 large handful of greens (savoy cabbage, chard, green beans etc.)
1 litre vegetable stock
Salt and pepper
Anyway any veg will do!
- Peel and trim all the veg and chop them (diced).
- Use a large pot put some olive oil and start to sauté the onion, garlic and carrots.
- Add all the remaining vegetables.
- Add the veg stock, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Add some more water if needed.