Full Time Meals: Squash ‘n’ Roots Traybake
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
For the dressing:
- Whack the oven on at 200C.
- Start by preparing the veg. Cut the squash in half lengthways, then peel it, remove the seeds, and cut it into chunks. Next, peel the onions and cut them into quarters, then peel the parsnips, carrots and potatoes and cut these into chunks.
- Put this all in a roasting tin or dish and drizzle with 2 tbsp vegetable oil. Toss it all together and roast in the hot oven for 30-35 minutes.
- While the veg is cooking, it’s time to make the dressing. Peel and roughly chop the garlic cloves, then add this along with the curry powder and sugar into a small bowl and mix it all together. Add the lemon juice, 5 tbsp vegetable oil and stir together.
- Drain the tin of butter beans, and then remove the veg from the oven so you can add the butter beans in. Drizzle over the dressing and mix it in, then put this all back in the oven for another 10 minutes. Once cooked, serve the roasted veg into bowls and dig in!