Full Time Meals: Tuna Melt Pittas
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
For the veg sticks:
- Whack the oven on at 200C.
- Drain the tuna and sweetcorn and then add these to a bowl (just 1⁄2 the tin of sweetcorn). Peel the onion and cut it in half, then roughly slice it and add this to the bowl, along with the mayonnaise, grated mozzarella and a bit of pepper. Give it a good stir.
- With a knife, cut a slit down the long side of each pitta bread (so it opens like a pocket) and spoon the tuna and sweetcorn mixture inside each pitta. Pop the filled pitta pockets on a baking tray and bake in the hot oven for around 10-12 minutes until the pitta is crisp and the mozzarella is melted and oozing.
- While the pittas are in the oven, get your veg sticks ready. Peel the carrot and then cut this and the cucumber into sticks, about the size of your finger.
- Take the pitta pockets out of the oven and cut each one in half. Pop them on a plate, along with the carrot and cucumber sticks, and tuck in!