Help us with the day to day operation of the warehouse by taking calls, meeting guests and completing paperwork. Our Regional Centres are a hub of activity getting food out to where it’s needed, and with your help we can run a tight ship!
What will I be doing?
• Answering and redirecting phone calls and greeting visitors
• Updating the volunteer rota
• Supporting the warehouse team with tasks such as maintaining paperwork for daily van deliveries
• Organised and reliable
• Comfortable speaking on the phone in a polite, clear and friendly manner
• Basic computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good attention to detail
• Adaptable – managing surplus can be unpredictable so day to day tasks can vary
• A fun and friendly environment
• Developing a range of office skills, from admin to interpersonal skills
• Working reference available after 3 months in the role
• The opportunity to support a great cause and give back to your community
• Reasonable travel expenses and a free lunch