Spread the word to future food heroes in your community by visiting schools, engaging with your local groups and chatting at festivals. Wasting food is bad for the environment, the economy and socially irresponsible. Help us raise awareness of these issues!
What will I be doing?
- Educating your local community about the issues of food waste and food poverty and how FareShare aims to tackle this problem
- Attending events to promote FareShare
- Organising your own local events
- Finding local charities who could benefit from food from FareShare
- Supporting national campaigns and one-off volunteering opportunities in your local area