Run events in your community to raise vital funds to support our work getting good food to good causes. We will provide hints and tips to get you started, but we need you to make it happen!
Every £1 you raise will provide four meals for people in need.
What will I be doing?
• Coming up with fun, accessible fundraising ideas for your local area
• Making it happen – organising fundraising events in your community
• Engaging local schools and community groups to fundraise for FareShare
• Comfortable speaking to groups of people
• Positive, friendly and enthusiastic about raising money to fight food waste and food poverty
• Self-starter – we will provide fundraising tips for you to bring to life
• Good organisational skills
• Be an active member of your community
• Learn how to run fundraising events and strengthen your people skills
• Make a tangible difference to the lives of people affected by food poverty