Help us book in daily orders of food for the children’s clubs, homeless hostels and refuges we support in your local area. You’ll be the friendly voice on the end of the phone – the chattier the better!
What will I be doing?
• Routinely call our charity members to talk through the food we have available to create their weekly food order
• Log food orders on our online system and print them off for the warehouse team
• Help ensure that charities get the types of food they need
• Answer any queries our charity members may have with the help of a relevant team member when needed
• Comfortable speaking on the phone in a polite, clear and friendly manner to build a rapport with our charity members
• Basic computer skills to log orders – we’ll teach you how to use our system
• Able to recommend types of food that go together so charity members are best able to make nutritious meals with the food we provide
• Adaptable – managing surplus can be unpredictable so day to day tasks can vary
• Sociable role, building relationships and regularly speaking to new people
• Gain a variety of skills from customer service to IT to communication skills
• Working reference available after 3 months in the role
• Directly making sure charities get the food they need to feed vulnerable people
• Reasonable travel expenses and a free lunch