Be the ringleader to help bring people together, ensure volunteers know what to do, how to do it and why each task is important. Be our motivator!
What will I be doing?
• Work with the warehouse team to plan group activity for the day and get things ready beforehand
• Welcome new volunteers and help them feel part of the team
• Be the person our volunteers can turn to if they have any questions
• Comfortable managing teams of people and setting out tasks
• Positive, friendly and upbeat, able to motivate and encourage
• Able to perform physical tasks including lifting and loading
• Self-starter, good at using your initiative to plan new activities and challenges
• Adaptable – managing surplus can be unpredictable so day to day tasks can vary
• Extremely sociable role, interacting with and leading teams of different people
• Hone your interpersonal and leadership skills
• Working reference available after 3 months in the role
• Be at the forefront of stopping good food from going to waste
• Reasonable travel expenses and a free lunch