Warehouse Team Leader
Please complete the quiz on the previous page to find out which role you are able to volunteer in. After you have completed the quiz, you will be able to choose a role to apply for.
Be the ringleader to help bring people together, ensure volunteers know what to do, how to do it and why each task is important. Be our motivator!
What will I be doing?
- Work with the warehouse team to plan group activity for the day and get things ready beforehand
- Welcome new volunteers and help them feel part of the team
- Be the person our volunteers can turn to if they have any questions
- Comfortable managing teams of people and setting out tasks
- Positive, friendly and upbeat, able to motivate and encourage
- Able to perform physical tasks including lifting and loading
- Self-starter, good at using your initiative to plan new activities and challenges
- Adaptable – managing surplus can be unpredictable so day to day tasks can vary
- Extremely sociable role, interacting with and leading teams of different people
- Hone your interpersonal and leadership skills
- Working reference available after 3 months in the role
- Be at the forefront of stopping good food from going to waste
- Reasonable travel expenses and a free lunch